Neuchâtel Tourist Card
The Neuchâtel Tourist Card is a pass which enables each visitor staying for a minimum of one night in a hotel, bed&breakfast or holiday apartment in the canton of Neuchâtel to benefit for free from:
- the public transport system of Neuchâtel (train, funicular and bus)
- an entry to 25 museums in the canton
- a cruise on lakes Neuchâtel and des Brenets
- a 1 day bicycle rental in Neuchâtel, La Chaux-de-Fonds or Le Locle
- a trip on the chairlift in Buttes-La Robella
This card is distributed by the host on the guest's arrival. It is valid from the time of check-in till midnight on the day of departure (15 days maximum).
It can be used in all the Onde Verte zones (except zone 42 – Les Bois/Saignelégier).
Good to know
- Only one card is issued per guest; each card is nominative and entitles travel in 2nd class only.
- Pets and bicycles are not included in this offer.
- The card is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) or on special or flat rate trips.
DownloadMap of Neuchâtel's public transport network | PDF, 4.05 MB
Partner list | PDF, 83 kB
Hôtel des Postes
T. +41 (0) 32 889 68 90