Live a unique watchmaking experience
For more than three hundred years, craftsmen and watchmaking enterprises have been producing exceptional timepieces in La Chaux-de-Fonds and Le Locle. Now you too can slip into the skin of a watchmaker during this introduction, enjoy a traditional meal in an authentic farmhouse, and discover the watchmaking trade listed as UNESCO world heritage. Spend the night in a historic watchmaker’s house and marvel at the impressive collections of the watchmaking museum in Le Locle.
CHF 369.- for 2 persons or CHF 297.- for 1 person, including:
- 1 night with breakfast at the Maison DuBois (charming guest rooms), Le Locle
- Free pass for the Neuchatel public transports as well as for many touristic attractions (including La Chaux-de-Fonds' and Le Locle's watch museums)
- Introductory workshop** at the atelier LMEC, Le Locle
- One traditionnal meal for two persons at the Ferme des Brandt*** (closed on Monday et Wednesday), La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Renting of Storiabox tablet**** – an interactive city tour, La Chaux-de-Fonds
** Languages: French. A translation in English or German is possible with an additional charge.
*** Traditional meal: cheese fondue, Jura country ham with röstis (fried potatoes) or vegetarian plate (excluding beverages).
**** Only available in French and German.