Volkswrecks Museum, St-Sulpice
"Here it is, the Volkswrecks Museum! The first eye-catcher is an old blue beetle full of flowers in front of a beautifully painted wall. I’m greeted by the friendly owner of the museum who shows me his collection of vintage cars. On the ground floor, the visitors are allowed to sit in the cars and enjoy this special experience. On the 1st floor, there are 55scenes in 3D tracing the history of each of the VWs. However, the most stunning item is the famous Rat's Bar! I was truly amazed by its original and unique design, it is entirely made of recycled parts and pieces of different Volkswagen models!"
Every week-ends from April until October: 10 a.m. to 17 p.m.
Adults: CHF 10.00
Group (min. 10 people): CHF 9.00
Children, from 6 years: CHF 5.00
Good to know
- Guided tour (1h) on request
- No bank/credit cards or cheques accepted
- Memeber card available for CHF 50.00/year
- For schools or group on request
- Vault, playground, terrace, grilll
- Perfect for a compagny event, birthdays, marriages, apéritifs
- The Rat's bar organises small concerts and theme evenings, see agenda
T. +41 (0) 79 278 09 89