Cross-country skiing through the Jura
The Jura reveals itself under a mantle of snow stage after stage. A network of beatifully well-kept tracks crosses magical landscapes and allows the practice of cross-country skiing as you've been dreaming of it for a long time. In order to benefit from an optimal snow coverage, stages have been selected so that almost all the route is located over 1,100 m high. Accommodation in hotel, luggage transport and transfers.
Package "Cross-country skiing through the Jura" from CHF 650.00
For 4 daily cross-country skiing stages on the courses described in the leaflet that can be downloaded below. Possibility to extend beyond the 3 nights included in this price and to modify itineraries depending on snow cover, conditions …
The package includes :
- Overnights in hotel (double room with shower/WC) and breakfast
- Luggage transport according to stopovers
- Transfers when neeeded (according to snow coverage and weather conditions)
- Maps and information
- Helpline 7/7 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Good to know
- Every week, trekking takes place according to described stopovers in the brochure to be downloaded below.
- The trekking may begin from any stopover (price per stage on request)
- In case of weak snow coverage, alternate routes are proposed
DownloadTrekking and infos | PDF, 234 kB
Goût & Région
T. +41 (0) 32 864 90 64