Slow trek and meal, Vallée de La Brévine
"Attracted by winter landscapes I always wanted to go snowshoeing in the Jura Mountains. Following our guide we left the waymarked trails to discover the magic of winter in the wild nature. We are delighted when we discover animal footprints and a farmhouse dating from the 17th century hidden in the snow. After walking for three hours we reached the restaurant to enjoy a nice meal."
Set dates for the individuals in 2017:
- On Saturday 21 January 2017
- On Saturday 25 February 2017
On reservation only : www.asgip.ch
Guided tours for groups (max. 18 people) on request.
Languages : French, German, English, Italian
CHF 350.00 (with tasting session on the way and transfers included). Snowshoe rental on request (CHF 10.00 p. pers).
Good to know
- Duration : morning and lunchtime.
- Trip : 6 km, 3 hours peaceful walk.
- Itinerary : La Brévine - Le Baillod - Les Cotards - Les Placettes – Bémont
- Equipment : Winter and comfortables clothes, hat, gloves, snowshoes (rental not included in the price but it is possible to rent some for you), ankle-high and waterproof shoes.
Guide interpreter for cultural heritage
Tél. +41 (0)79 238 89 45