"All I have to do is show some ID, sign a rental agreement for the day, pay a 20.00 CHF deposit and I have a bike and a helmet for the day. Mine has been falling apart for a long time, so that works out well! Today, I rented my bike from the Le Port station and I discovered that the people working there are either asylum seekers or on welfare. I soon learnt a lot of things about the Congo! I set off for Le Landeron along the Thielle (it’s very pretty!) and, if I have time, I’ll leave my bike at the swimming pool self-service station and go and have a dip before taking another bike to go home. In any case, it only costs 6 francs for the day rental, so you might as well take advantage!"
Le Port station: from 1st April to end of September
Monday to Sunday : 7.30 a.m. – 09.30 p.m.
15 stations and more than 200 self-service bikes
7/7 and 24/24 thanks to the Velopspot system : get a rechargeable card to have access to a bicycle at one of the 7 stations in Neuchâtel.
- Produce a valid ID and fill in the rental agreement at the Le Port station.
- Pay for the chosen time (CHF 2.00 / bicycle for 4 hrs or CHF 6.00/bicycle for the whole day) and leave a deposit of CHF 20.- per bike (Euros accepted).
- Return all bicycles the same day at the Le Port station, before closing time (except if bicycles equipped with electronic lock that can be returned to self-service stations).
Good to know
- The copy of the rental agreement offers a half-price discount on the boat trips of the Société de Navigation de Neuchâtel for the person who signed the agreement, on the day of the rental !
- Helmets, children seats and trailers are provided free of charge.
- Annual pass available : CHF 60.00
- New stations accessible with the card of access Neuchatelroule from Cortaillod to St-Blaise.
- There is also a app that « VELOSPOT » you can download
Neuchâtel roule - Bureau
Fbg de l'Hôpital 2
T. +41 (0) 32 717 77 74
Neuchâtel roule - Station du Port
T. +41 (0)32 717 77 68